Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Poetry & Description

by Ryan Bush
Soaring high above the fluffy white clouds,
Free to come and go as pleasing.
Cultures and cultures go by.

******
by Noah Barboza
My shape is quite peculiar, matching the traditional picture of a figure in the night sky. The bittersweet crunch is only edible if the elusive seeds are carefully picked out. It is preferred that sugar is poured onto me. What am I?
******
by Rachel Schonberger
Board onto the bus
Reunite with all my friends
The summer has begun.
******

by Ben Ross
The smooth, bright colored sphere rests in the palm of my hand. 
My teeth sink through its nutritious skin and flavor hits my taste buds.
I chomp down the delicious treat all the way down to its core. 
After I finish, I plant its seeds so more can return, tastier than before.

******
by Skyler Harris
World Peace

No one is fighting.
There is peace everywhere.
All people are safe.

******

Anonymous
Apple

Spherical, smooth to the touch,
Rich in flavor and as sweet as sugarcane.
I take a bite and the piece slides past my lips
and into my mouth, 
a sensation of cold, refreshing bliss
rushes through my body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment